Amazing New Ideas

Painting-over-stained-oak-cabinets, oak and wood cabinets – how do decide whether to stain or paint. i love oak cabinets. crazy right? i know that 90% of you are cursing your 1990s oak cabinets, while the remaining 10% love them and wouldn’t let a lick of paint go near them!. Prime the surface of the cabinets with an oil-based primer. apply 1 coat and allow it to dry for 24 hours. if the hardware store professional told you that your oak surface has not been filled, you will need to use an extra thick primer. for best results, rent a paint sprayer from a hardware store to apply primer and paint to the doors and drawers. otherwise, use small foam rollers for the ..., how to paint oak cabinets and fill wood grain. how to paint kitchen cabinet fast and easy. products i use in the video: aqua coat grain filler: https://goo.gl/wwt748 plastic flexible applicators ....

How to paint wood-stained cabinets. stripping and restaining kitchen cabinets is a task of monumental proportions, which is why many previously stained cabinets end up painted. painting also ..., learn how to paint oak cabinets with this very detailed, step-by-step tutorial! updating your kitchen or bathroom by painting the cabinets is an easy and cost effective way to update the whole room!.

Painting our oak cabinets white is one of the most worthwhile diy projects i have ever tackled. seriously, one of the very best. it certainly isn’t the flashiest project i have done and it wasn’t the fastest by a long shot., how to paint oak cabinets – using a brush and roller *if you don’t mind a little of the oak grain showing after the cabinets are painted, you can skip the steps above for filling in the oak grain, and use the steps below to paint your oak cabinets using a good quality paint brush and roller..

My most popular post, by far, has been “how to paint your cabinets like a professional.” as a result, i have gotten a lot of questions, specifically, about how to paint oak cabinets. i have tackled a great deal of oak cabinet client projects, so i thought i would share some tips and tricks for painting oak cabinets that i have learned along the way, if you’re looking to give yours a refresh., painting oak cabinets is a cheap alternative to buying expensive replacements. oak is an open grain wood with a porous surface, but the grain can be filled to get a smooth finish when painted..

Ok guys, first of all i need to thank you all so much for all of the love on the kitchen makeover post. i truly appreciate each and every one of you who have commented, shared, and emailed me! i just love it so much. :) and i have already had several of you ask me about the paint on our cabinets, like how my painter got this amazing finish on our very heavily grained oak cabinets. i am going ...